I ordered stuff in November 2017 for a Christmas present! It is now a few days shy of March 2018 and I have not gotten my order!

I have written over 25 emails asking for tracking numbers and my money back, and Everytime they sent a tracking number for DHL it didn't register on the DHL website!, And everytime I asked for my money back they said because it was already "shipped" (which it still hasn't been) they can't refund me, I would have to wait for the order to get to me, PAY RETURN SHIPPING, and then I'll get my money back once they inspect it.

Everytime I express my dissatisfaction, they continue to sent me generic prewritten emails that they appreciate my patience and they are having delays due to all their orders!! I had to go as far as reporting this as fraud to my bank and they are going to give me my money back and now are contacting them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whatsmode Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 26.

Comments

WhatsMode are scammers!!! They sent me a very poorly made and damaged jacket.

It also took a VERY long time to be received.

They said they would process a refund but have NOT done so to date and it's been 3-months since this communication with several follow-ups on my end with NO reply from the company. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

WhatsMODE

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your situation. Accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused to you.Please be so kind to provide me with the following information:a.Order number from the confirmation we sent you, not the Paypal confirmationb.Full namec.The Email address used to place the orderPlease share this by email on customerservices@whatsmode.comThe subject of your email: (Order #) PissedConsumer.com PRIORITYI can assure you that there will be a follow up shortlyIf you don't have any of the above and you were charged, please provide a picture or screenshot of your payment/bank statement, be sure all the information is legible, and I will submit a request to further research.Looking forward to hearing from you.: )Best,

I ordered 2 items in mid February and still haven't received them. I contacted the company and they told me it would take 4-6 weeks and assured me that I would receive an email when the items shipped. It is now April 7 and still no items.

I also have been scammed. Ordered January 12th.

finally got an email it shipped a few days ago, and the tracking number doesn't register. I have emailed over and over and have gotten nothing but automatic generated emails.

i placed an order with tophatter ended up that it went to whatsmode.com i don't have anything on this deal, just that they took twice money from my acct and then l put it back in.>>