I placed an order with WhatsMode on 3/1/18 for 2 items totally approx $38.00...as of 4/11/18 I still have no idea what's going on with my order! I have contacted them twice and have also filed a claim thru PayPal.

There has been no return contact and no updates on my order. I would highly recommend spending your money with Dress Lily or one of the other sites.....at least with Dress Lily I received my items and they were exactly as promised, in the time promised!

At this point I don't know what other recourse I have....In addition to this, I've tried to log in to the account I setup and the site is telling me that they don't recognize that email. Glad I saved my confirmation emails.

Do NOT shop with WhatsMode, they'll take your money and you won't ever see what you ordered.

Susan

Review about: Whatsmode Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Everything about the company.

Comments

WhatsMODE

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your situation. Accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused to you.Please be so kind to provide me with the following information:a.Order number from the confirmation we sent you, not the Paypal confirmationb.Full namec.The Email address used to place the orderPlease share this by email on customerservices@whatsmode.comThe subject of your email: (Order #) PissedConsumer.com PRIORITYI can assure you that there will be a follow up shortlyIf you don't have any of the above and you were charged, please provide a picture or screenshot of your payment/bank statement, be sure all the information is legible, and I will submit a request to further research.Looking forward to hearing from you.: )Best,