I ordered three pairs of shoes and thought they would be here within a week or two. It took them eight weeks and I continue to get the runaround when contacting them.

I receive them today. They were terrible, nothing like their site advertises. They were cheaply made and not worth $2 a pair let alone $20 a pair. Come to find out they are made in China and are shipped from China.

When I receive them there is no paperwork inside telling you how to return if you're unhappy. I think it's all a big scam and I would never recommend or purchase from them again. When I emailed them regarding returns I was given an address in Shanghai China and was told I would have to keep track of the package as they would request that form and would not reimburse me my $70 until they received the product. I think this is going to be one of those losses that I just have to chalk up as being a total loss.

Do not buy / purchased anyting from this company. I'm going to turn this company over to the Better Business Bureau in hopes that they will be removed from the online sites.

Comments

Dispute the charge with your cc company.