I ordered three pairs of shoes and thought they would be here within a week or two. It took them eight weeks and I continue to get the runaround when contacting them.

I receive them today. They were terrible, nothing like their site advertises. They were cheaply made and not worth $2 a pair let alone $20 a pair. Come to find out they are made in China and are shipped from China.

When I receive them there is no paperwork inside telling you how to return if you're unhappy. I think it's all a big scam and I would never recommend or purchase from them again. When I emailed them regarding returns I was given an address in Shanghai China and was told I would have to keep track of the package as they would request that form and would not reimburse me my $70 until they received the product. I think this is going to be one of those losses that I just have to chalk up as being a total loss.

Do not buy / purchased anyting from this company. I'm going to turn this company over to the Better Business Bureau in hopes that they will be removed from the online sites.

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Dispute the charge with your cc company.